From: Timo Gerbes - DA Thomas
Subject: debugging lisp programs
moin moin,	(hello in north germany)

i'm using (a)kcl to devellop a not-so-small program in lisp. because i have no
artificial intelligence there are many bugs, so i use the step and
trace-functions. but i'm not very happy. trace shows to little information and
there is no interaction. step gives me too much information.

first of all i need a "call stack". it should show me only the names of the
self-defined functions. the next level of information should be the formal and
actual (evaluated) parameters of the called functions.

it would be very nice if the different informations could be shown in different
x-windows.

so my question to you is:
has anybody seen a better debugging-tool (than built-in)?

thanks
	timo