From: ···@sef-pmax.slisp.cs.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: Why Isn't Lisp a Mainstream Language?
    From: ········@ADS.COM (Bill Vrotney)

    Yes "Where to go from here?" I am disappointed that the Lisp leadership is
    not addressing this question. This begs for something like the Common Lisp
    project but aimed at making Lisp smaller and faster in an organized way.  I
    was reading about a KERNEL lisp specification in Lisp and Symbolic
    Computation. Perhaps something along these lines should be hit with force.
    Lisp leadership where are you? Give us something to be hopeful for.

Keep an eye on Dylan.

-- Scott

Scott E. Fahlman			Internet:  ····@cs.cmu.edu
Senior Research Scientist		Phone:     412 268-2575
School of Computer Science              Fax:       412 681-5739
Carnegie Mellon University		Latitude:  40:26:33 N
5000 Forbes Avenue			Longitude: 79:56:48 W
Pittsburgh, PA 15213