From: Jay Mellman
Subject: Any Common Lisp under Solaris 2.1
As everyone should be well aware, the change from SunOS to Solaris is
a major change requiring a large rewriting of underlying systems to
make Common Lisp run.  The good news is that Lucid has just shipped a
beta version of Lucid Common Lisp for Solaris 2.1 to a number of our
test sites.  As our QA manager said, "this is the strongest piece of
software I have seen."  I expect beta to go very smoothly.  In
general, you can expect formal release of the software in 3 months.

Please contact me or ······@lucid.com" for more information.

Jay Mellman				···@lucid.com
Product Marketing Manager		(415) 329-8400
Lucid, Inc.