From: Scott Sloka
Subject: Implementation of ABSTRIPS or others?
Howdy.  My name is Scott Sloka and I am a graduate student at the University
of Waterloo.  I am doing a project on the use of abstraction and abstraction
space hierarchies and I wish to implement this on our own system.  Is there
a copy of the code used for other abstraction type programs out there (such as
ABSTRIPS, ABTWEAK, something with GPS...) that would give me a general idea of
how to implement this.  I would probably be implementing this in LISP.  If I
could find an implementation for another program it may mean speeding up the
implementation process on our own and using this to implement some interesting
problems (have I used the word implement enough?...).  Any help or guidance
would be much appreciated, either in literature reference or in the form of
code via FTP.  Many thanks in advance.

				-Scott