From: Arifin Othman (JSAIC)
Subject: CL (freeware) for the PC
	I am currently working on a network diagnostics tool.  I had written
a similar system for the Unix platform using UTILISP (University of Tokyo
Lisp).

	I'm looking for a freeware Common Lisp (or CLOS) that runs on the PC
platform.  Preferably to have an interface to MS Windows and graphics calls.

	Anyone out there knows if there is such a freeware?  Had
contemplated to use GoldWorks, but to big a size (resources).  Would
appreciate if you could e-mail to me at either of the following:

	······@itivax.bitnet
	······@iti.gov.sg
	······@ncb.gov.sg

	I hardly read this news group, so would appreciate if you could just
mail to me instead.

	Thanks in advance.

Arifin Othman

--
Arifin Othman			      | Internet: ······@iti.gov.sg
Japan-Singapore AI Centre	      | Bitnet:   ······@itivax
			              | Tel:      (65) 770-3142
National Computer Board of Singapore  | Fax:      (65) 779-6162