From: p-m agapow
Subject: Acorns & Nexts & LISP
Hi folks,

We've had a few queries down here from people wanting some software of
ours on Acorns and on Nexts. Fortunately the software is written in Common
LISP so we have little trouble in the past getting it to various flavours
of Unix, Mac, Dos etc. etc. So the $64,000 question is :

Whats available on the Next and Acorns in the way of LISP? Is AKCL
available? Any versions to watch out for? Any tricks to the port?

Thanks. If there's sufficient demand, i'll summarise.

p-m

paul-michael agapow (······@latcs1.oz.au) Machine Intelligence Lab, LaTrobe Uni

        "Teenage sex, nuclear winter, Junior Miss fashion
               & the mechanics of emotional capitalism ..."