From: Olivier Meirhaeghe
Subject: HELP with Installing Akcl/Kcl on sun 4/70
	HI

	I am trying to install akcl here on our Suns , So i follow the
	compilation directive , change the values in the sun4.defs and
	launch the make. Apparently , at the very end of the "make"
	()( probably when it tries to compile itself ..the start of the
	second pass ) , i get :

	make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
(cd lsp; make all)

Unrecoverable error: Segmentation violation..
../xbin/if-exists: 25437 Abort - core dumped
cc  -DVOL=  -I/usr/local/akcl/o -temp=. -pipe -O -c   -I../h evalmacros.c
cpp: evalmacros.c: No such file or directory
Compilation failed
make[2]: *** [evalmacros.o] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

	Which comes from the fact that the newly generated "kcl" does not
	execute ( but exits with a segmentation violation )

	Does anybody have any idea or suggestion ? I have been trhough the
	makefile ten times..I dont know why this doesnot work