From: FREY, TONY C
Subject: Lisp Interpreter source code?
 Is there source code available (free) for a lisp interpreter? I'd like to
port one to OS/2 but have been unable to find source anywhere.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Tony Frey
·······@venus.tamu.edu

From: hume smith
Subject: Re: Lisp Interpreter source code?
In <················@venus.tamu.edu>, ·······@venus.tamu.edu (FREY, TONY C) said:
>  Is there source code available (free) for a lisp interpreter? I'd like to
> port one to OS/2 but have been unable to find source anywhere.  Any help
> would be appreciated.

check out the comp.lang.lisp FAQ, for XLisp or CLisp.  if your site doesn't
have the FAQ right now, it'll be reposted in a few days.
--
Hume Smith                      Wenn ich des Tages nicht dreimal
··········@acadiau.ca           mein Schaelchen Coffee trinken darf,
From: ···@paradigm.com
In article <················@venus.tamu.edu>, ·······@venus.tamu.edu (FREY, TONY C) writes:
>  Is there source code available (free) for a lisp interpreter? I'd like to
> port one to OS/2 but have been unable to find source anywhere.  Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Tony Frey
> ·······@venus.tamu.edu

world.std.com has siod version 2.9 in its src/lisp directory
for anonymous ftp.

I wrote it as a lisp interpreter using explicit control
and natural argument passing in C so that people could
understand it better.