From: Brent Summers
Subject: CL for Solaris 2.1?
Hi all - I need to pick your brains.

I'm looking for a Common Lisp that will run under Sun's Solaris 2.1
operating system...or perhaps one for SVR4, which it claims to be (no
flames, I'm too tired to be bothered - parenthood).

I have a lacky who's stalled with akcl, and I've verified that the CMU-CL
binaries for SunOS4 won't run, compatibility mode or no ("bad system call"
- surprise surprise).

Anyone got any better ideas - or any info on work-in-progress porting one
of the major free CLs to this platform?  At worst - anyone got a commercial
version yet?

TIA, replies by email puh-leez.

--
|   Programming:  Navigating through an infinity of programs in search of  |