From: Rupert Hollom
Subject: ShareWare/Free version of Lisp
 A short while ago I read a posting, I think it was to this news
group, from a chap who was inquiring about the availability of a
Shareware version of Lisp. I might have missed any replies to his
posting but I would also be interested in such a product/program if
one existed for the PC.  So if anyone knows of anything along these
lines please either e-mail me or post something to this board.
  If no shareware versions are available are there any reasonably
cheap versions of Lisp available in the UK.

Thanks in advance,
                 Rupert.
From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: Re: ShareWare/Free version of Lisp
  The filename is wxlslib.zip . And it's located on ftp.cica.indiana.edu
  in somwhere in the util directory.
    It's a windows version of x-lisp and this one is for
  statictical problems.
  Not much of a lisp, though.

-Yevgeny