From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: for sale: GC Lisp
       I have a copy of an old  Common Lisp Interpreter for DOS.
   It is called "Golden Common Lisp".
   The version is pretty old, so it's DOS old fasioned interface.
   The manual says it was released in 1991, but I think it's
   a year older.

   It has a terrible garbage collector, so you can't use it for
   anything sizy. On the other hand it's *perfect* to learn Common
   Lisp.  It has one of the nices features: You can evauate expression
   or function without leaving the editor.

   It comes with "Golden Common Lisp Explorer" (tm) - the tutorial.
   from Winston's book.

   All 10 disks and manual included in its plastic box.
  It is perfect for those who'd like to learn Lisp.

   Asking: $85

 e-mail if interested.    -Yevgeny