From: Tracy Jeannine Wiseman
Subject: Looking for information on CLIPS
Hello,
	I started a Knowledge Based Systems (Expert Systems) class yesterday,
and was informed that the language we would be doing our project in is CLIPS.
My textbook came with a DOS version of CLIPS, but I am interested in
determining if any Unix versions are available?  Is CLIPS publicly available
anywhere?  Are there any good programming references or guides available for
CLIPS?  What is the difference between CLIPS and LISP, or CLIPS and other
languages?

	My professor stated that CLIPS belongs to NASA, and I could try
contacting NASA directly.  Does this sound feasible?

	Are there any other news groups that would be more appropriate for
inquiring about CLIPS?

	Any and all information greatly appreciated.

	Please respond directly to me if possible: ·····@unify.com

thanks in advance,

Tracy
--
Tracy Wiseman	       #include <stdDisclaimer.h>    internet: ·····@unify.com
Unify Corporation      DoD #555                      uucp:     uunet!unify!tracy

Heard from Data, on Star Trek, TNG:
	"I have a positronic decompiler in my brain."
	"What is the source of your jocular impression?"