From: ·······@vaxsar.vassar.edu
Subject: Mac Common LISP
Does anyone know how to get a hold of a Macintosh version of Common LISP?
I just got a book by Mark Watson in which he uses Mac Common LISP to write
specific AI modules and I was wondering how to get a copy of it.

Names of companies, phone numbers, addresses, or whatever would be very
helpful.

Thanks in advance,
J Trent Adams

| J. Trent Adams                | "We are the only country in the globe       |
| Department: Physics/Astronomy |  where annoying the secret police is        |
| EMS Coordinator               |  not only legal, it is a sport!"      /|||\ |
| Vassar College                |                                       }> <{ |
| ·······@vaxsar.vassar.edu     |                    -rmark adams       | v | |