From: Gilles Serasset
Subject: Blind person needs on line doc on CL
Hello,

  I post this article for a colleague of mine which is blind.

----------

I am developping programs in the field of natural language processing for
french company. As I am blind, I often encounter the problem of access
to documentation.

  I am beginning a project in Common Lisp, that's why I am looking for
documentation on CL on electronic support (some basics, function
description...). I did already some programming in emacs-lisp (about
5000 lines).

  Could you please give me some references, if there are, of doc
available via ftp servers, by e-mail, diskettes or streamer cartridge?

Thanks for your help,

Sincerely,

Gerber Rene

Warning: reply doesn't work; e-mail to :

········@site-maisons-alfort.fr  (France)

Phone : 33 76.25.79.37

----------

You can also contact me, I will forward the info.

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  ···············@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9
From: Francis Sergeraert
Subject: Re: Blind person needs on line doc on CL
The freeware CMU-CL (look for cmucl with archie) version of Common
Lisp is fairly well on-line documented.
--
                   Francis Sergeraert.