From: Bill Andersen
Subject: Needed: Robust TCP interface for Lucid...
  I am working on a client/server application which needs to connect a
Mac (using Macintosh Common Lisp) to a server running in Lucid CL on a
UNIX machine (Sun).  I need to come up with a robust TCP (socket)
interface for Lucid on the UNIX side to use in hooking the two up.
Ideally, I'd like to have a process running (maybe in C) on the UNIX
machine, listening on a socket, which will then exec the Lisp program
with a TCP connection to the client when called.  Anyone know if stuff
like this is out there?  Please respond by email and thanks in
advance!

  ...bill
--
   / Bill Andersen (·······@cs.umd.edu) /