From: Norbert Reithinger
Subject: HP 9000/755 and Allegro
Hi,

our project considers to buy a HP 9000/755 (>=64MB memory, >=2 GB
disk) and Allegro CL to develop a rather large prototype system in the
area of NL processing(> 100 MB image size) that should run
approximately in real time. We'd like to get some opinions, pros and
cons for this configuration and possible alternatives.  Important for
us are speed and the integration/interaction with other processes
written in C and Prolog. Please *mail* to ····@dfki.uni-sb.de. If
there's interest. I'll post a summary.

Merci, Norbert

--