From: Myriam Abramson x7815
Subject: lisp sockets
The faq says:

See the file lisp-sockets.text in the Lisp Utilities repository
described in the answer to question [6-1].

I could not find it in
/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/.

I downloaded the recent versions of the faq.

Does anyone know where exactly is this file located?

Thanks,

myriam
········@sra.com
From: Mark Kantrowitz
Subject: Re: lisp sockets
In article <······················@quito.sra.com> ········@sra.com (Myriam Abramson x7815) writes:

>See the file lisp-sockets.text in the Lisp Utilities repository
>described in the answer to question [6-1].
>
>I could not find it in
>/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/.

Sorry, the repository is being reorganized, so things are moving
about a lot. Right now it is in
   /afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/doc/notes/
as the file sockets.txt, but it'll probably be broken apart into
several files and tarred up as sockets.tar in a week or two.

--mark