From: Ineluki Seyt-Hamakha - Storm King
Subject: LISP Interpreter for IBM PCs?
  Hello there. I am new to this list, and new to the world of
LISP programming. I am a college student who is taking his first
course in AI and LISP programming. I was hoping that someone out
there could recommend a LISP interpretter (if one exists) for
the IBM PC platform. It would need to be Common LISP, and I
would like it to be as inexpensive as possible. I am not looking for
a development system or anything fancy...just something that would
allow me to practice, learn, and do my homework at home :).

  The system we use here at school is the Kyoto Common LISP. I
would want a system that is compatable with it at the source code
level.

  So as to not tie up the news group with replies, please send
you suggestions to me by email, at ·······@iastate.edu

  Thank you very much.

-- Andrew Akins
   Center for Agricultural and Rural Development
   Iowa State University
   ·······@iastate.edu
From: Jong Gyun Lim
Subject: Re: LISP Interpreter for IBM PCs?  (AKCL)
So, did anyone try running akcl on msdos?
Could you please give me pointers to where the needed files are?
I need to run it by Sep. 10th...  I will share my experiences
and success/failure stories when I am done installing/testing.

Thanks,
Jong
Jong-Gyun Lim                            212) 939-7113   704 Schapiro Building
Department of Computer Science				   Columbia University