From: Ron Dolin
Subject: Free Lisp, Solaris, and GARNET
Lisp version running on Solaris (CLISP), but does it work with GARNET?
I'm
sorry if this newsgroup isn't an appropriate place for this question --
I was
hoping to find someone who would know the answer and this seemed to be a
good
place.  I appreciate any replies, e-mail, etc.

				Thanks a lot, Ron (···@cs.ucsb.edu)
From: ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
Subject: Re: Free Lisp, Solaris, and GARNET
···@cs.ucsb.edu (Ron Dolin) writes:

> I see in the FAQ that there is a
> Lisp version running on Solaris (CLISP), but does it work with GARNET?

With Garnet 2.1: yes. A modified version of Garnet can be found on
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:pub/lisp/clisp/packages/garnet21.clisp.tar.z

                    Bruno Haible
                    ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de