From: David Sitsky
Subject: Existance of "collecting-fn-inclusive" in SERIES
I am currently working on an application using the SERIES package for
common lisp and am currently trying to optimize the code.

I've found that I need a function called "collecting-fn-inclusive" which
acts just like "collecting-fn" but also includes the intial value.

(collecting-fn-inclusive t #'(lambda () 0) #'(lambda (x y) (+ x y))
	#Z(1 2 3 4))

=> #Z(0 1 3 6 10)

while

(collecting-fn t #'(lambda () 0) #'(lambda (x y) (+ x y)) #Z(1 2 3 4))
=> #Z(1 3 6 10)

Can anyone show me how this can be done using the current functions?  I'm still
a relative novice with the SERIES package and my versions loose pipelining.

Thanks.

---
* David Sitsky					     .....	     *
* ········@mehta.anu.edu.au			     ··@..	     *
* Australian National University				     *
From: Barry Margolin
In article <············@dubhe.anu.edu.au> ········@mehta.anu.edu.au writes:
>I've found that I need a function called "collecting-fn-inclusive" which
>acts just like "collecting-fn" but also includes the intial value.

Can't you just write a function which calls the initial value function and
prepends its result to the result of calling collecting-fn?