From: The Lisp SubGuru
Subject: CLISP is hot!
Thanks to all who pointed me to CLISP.  (ftp from
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de in /pub/lisp/clisp)  It runs well, and
meets all of my requirements, except possibly graphics.  It even compiles!

I highly recommend it.  It's available for just about any platform,
including DOS (which I'm using).
--
# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets?  You'll have to ask us as a group..."  \ME #