From: Srinivas Palthepu
Subject: Calling AKCL 1.615 in Batch mode.
We need to call a lisp program from a C program. The lisp we are usning
is AKCL 1.615. We have saved the system after loading all the lisp
files innto AKCL. But now when I call the saved image, I get a lisp
prompt. Now I have to type the lisp funcation call

>(foo)

to run my system. Is tehre any way by which we can specify the system
to call a function automatically on starting? I have tried to put the line

(foo)

into the init.lsp file. But strangely, I get an error message saying
"unexpected end of input".

Any help will be greately apreciated.

Please send the replies by email.

Thanks a lot

 P Srinivas,                                  Text: ········@ncst.ernet.in
 National Centre for Software Technology,    Voice: +91 (22) 620 1606
 Gulmohar Cross Rd No. 9,                  Picture: +91 (22) 6210 139