From: The Lisp SubGuru
Subject: Where can I get a REAL DOS Lisp?
I want a PC Lisp with:

Functioning, 2+ dimensional arrays
Compiling
Defstruct
Maybe CLOS
Maybe graphics
Highly compatible with Common Lisp

And it has to be free.

Anybody know where I might find such a thing?
--
# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets?  You'll have to ask us as a group..."  \ME #

From: Thomas M. Breuel
Subject: Re: Where can I get a REAL DOS Lisp?

You are in luck.  Take a look at ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
pub/lisp/clisp/README.  CLisp only byte-compiles, though.  For native
compiles, you can get AKCL for MS-DOS (although I don't have the FTP
site handy--can someone please post this again?).

					Thomas.
From: Thomas M. Breuel
>> I want a PC Lisp with: [...]
> You are in luck.  Take a look at ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
> pub/lisp/clisp/README.  CLisp only byte-compiles, though.  For native
> compiles, you can get AKCL for MS-DOS (although I don't have the FTP
> site handy--can someone please post this again?).

As it turns out, these questions have all been answered in the Lisp
FAQ (including the one about where to get AKCL for MS-DOS), so you
needn't bother responding.

					Thomas.