From: Ozan S. Yigit
Subject: LMI material?
George Carette recently mentioned that all or most of LMI lisp code
[its intellectual property rights, in any case] have been abandoned as
the company folded. If this is indeed true, I would like to make any
such lisp code available for FTP as a public service to Lisp and
Scheme users. Thus, I would appreciate any information regarding the
status of the LMI material [If I understand George correctly, said
material would have become public domain] and also any help in getting
at any source tapes [any format whatever] or ftp-able material.

please send e-mail. thanks in advance.

oz
---
Always do right. This will gratify some | internet: ยทยท@nexus.yorku.ca
people, and astonish the rest. M. Twain | phone: (416) 736 5257 33976