From: Luigi Perrotta
Subject: need help redefining *Features* under CMULISP
I have searched the manual in vain and with
limited knowledge of lisp I am having a hard
time getting CMULISP to accept #-Lucid as
a valid preprocessor directive.

I have a bunch of code with all sorts of conditionals
that I was able to hand edit properly but know I
received a whole bunch of patches that make it
way to difficult to hand edit. Thus the simplest trick
which I belive is possible in lisp is to define
#+Lucid?

any help much appreciated.

ouij
From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: need help redefining *Features* under CMULISP
In article <·····················@sifon.cc.mcgill.ca> ····@triples.math.mcgill.ca (Luigi Perrotta) writes:
>I have searched the manual in vain and with
>limited knowledge of lisp I am having a hard
>time getting CMULISP to accept #-Lucid as
>a valid preprocessor directive.

I assume you mean #+Lucid, as in your second paragraph.

(pushnew :lucid *features*)