From: Peter Dudey
Subject: Free goodies coming up (continued)
As I mentioned earlier, I will be posting code and instructions to my
neural-net genetic programmer, CEREBRUM, in a couple of days.  Several
people have emailt me with suggestions about putting it in some FTP sites.

Here's what I plan to do:  I'm going to post the entire paper (which
includes the code) as a single article, and then post each of the files in
the code as a separate article, to make it easy for people to grab them.

I don't know all that much about FTPing, archives, and the like, but I
give permission and encouragement to anyone who wants to put CEREBRUM in
one (as long as you include the paper).  Also, any ai/genetic
programming/lisp journals willing to accept simultaneous submissions may
run it.