From: Simon Spero
Subject: Lisp Machine wanted
Hi there-
  Does anybody in the Triangle area have an old Lisp Machine of any flavour
that is no longer loved? I'd really like to get one set up as a home
workstation, and after all this time nothing does lisp like hardware..
(Ok, the sparc-10 at work with Python has a bit of oomph, but they're a
_little_ too expensive for home use, and anyway, the emacs isn't as nice)

Failing that, does anybody in the Mountain View, CA, are have same? I'm
flying out there at the end of the month, and should be able to put together
a couple of baggage allowances.

Thanks a lot
  Simon
p.s.
  I've been told that some Lisp Machine use 220-240 volts - is this correct,
and if so how much current? I have a 110-220V transformer, which powers
the toys I brought over here from England, but it's not particularly butch.

--
Hackers Local 42- National Union of Computer Operatives, Chapel Hill section
"Arise you users of compression, though the   | WAIS/Z39.50 spoken here