From: Danny House
Subject: Where in the net is xlisp?
I looked for a faq, and couldn't find one, so I am asking what must
be a very faq: where can I ftp the latest (>= 2.0) version of xlisp?

PS: sorry for posting this seperately to two newgroups.  It was only
after I posted to comp.lang.lisp.x that it occured to me that the
traffic there might be too small for me to get an answer anytime soon.
From: Stefan Voss
Subject: Re: Where in the net is xlisp?
In article <·····················@cvgis.prime.com>, ·····@cvgis.prime.com (Danny House) writes:
|> I looked for a faq, and couldn't find one, so I am asking what must
|> be a very faq: where can I ftp the latest (>= 2.0) version of xlisp?

glia.biostr.washington.edu:/pub/xlisp      128.95.10.115
wasp.eng.ufl.edu:/pub                      128.227.116.1

Stefan Voss
(····@ira.uka.de)