From: Ranjan Banerji
Subject: HELP!!!!...CMUCL
I am looking for an expert in CMU common lisp who can help me with a
problem. I do not know a word of lisp or common lisp. I do know some prolog.

I have a software package that runs on common lisp. It has been tested
and functions perfectly on lucid common lisp. However, when I try to
run on CMU common lisp...it does not load due to some errors...which
due to my lack of knowledge I do not understand...and which is why I
am not giving details of it right here. If there is someone who has the time
to help me out then I could try and relay the problem and if it simple enough
then I can try and fix it.

Thanks

Ranjan Banerji
Graduate School of Management