From: Chris Haynes
Subject: FTP of sources for prog lang book
The text "Essentials of Programming Languages" by Friedman, Wand, and
Haynes contains an insert describing procedures for obtaining source files
and other materials of use to our readers from the pub/eopl directory of
our FTP server.  The IP number of our server has changed, so the directions
in the insert require revision.  The preferred procedure now is to use

  ftp cs.indiana.edu

for anonymous login.  If your IP node table haven't been updated recently,
this still may not work, in which case use

  ftp 129.79.254.191

Of course the symbolic name is preferred because it should continue to
work even come the day that our server's IP number is changed again.