From: Krishna Vedati
Subject: Help with cms's hemlock editor
Hello everybody:

	I am a beginner in lisp

	I downloaded the cmu-common lisp executables for sun-sparc
	station-2 . I have also down -loaded the necessary executables
	needed for hemlock editor

	Q1. Are there some envoronment variables . I need to set to run
	  hemlock under X11R5

	Q2. when I start up lisp it gives me the following error

	>lisp

	Error in EVAL:  the variable +HEMLOCK is unbound.
	Restarts:
	  0: [CONTINUE] Return NIL from load of "library:site-init".
	  1:            Return NIL from load of #<Stream for file "/afs/cs/project/clisp/src/beta/tools/worldload.lisp">.
	  2: [ABORT   ] Return to Top-Level.

	Debug  (type H for help)

	(EVAL +HEMLOCK)

	 what do I need to do inorder to use hemlock

	I will appriciate any useful info about the editor

please email me ur responses to ······@cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu

thanks for ur time

krishna
--