From: Steve M. Ruegsegger
Subject: Any PD Hopfield net implementations in LISP?
Any one know of how I could find an implementation of a Hopfield net
in LISP?  I cannot find a FTP nor book with one.

Thanks in advance.
Steve Ruegsegger
····@po.cwru.edu

From: Dave Loseke
Subject: Re: Any PD Hopfield net implementations in LISP?
···@r2d2.eeap.cwru.edu (Steve M. Ruegsegger) writes:

>Any one know of how I could find an implementation of a Hopfield net
>in LISP?  I cannot find a FTP nor book with one.

>Thanks in advance.
>Steve Ruegsegger
>····@po.cwru.edu

Try...  Common Lisp Modules - Artificial Intelligence in the Era of Neural
Networks and Chaos Theory by Mark Watson, Springer-Verlag,1991.

This has a chapter devoted to Hopfield Networks in Pattern recognition.  The
book centers around Mac Common Lisp and uses some of the Macs graphical
interface.  The modules can be used with any Common Lisp by turning the
graphics off.

Dave Loseke
Embededed Systems Lab
Dept. of Computer Science