From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Scheme Introductory article
I posted to ask for these some time ago, and haven't had time to
summarize yet.  Here's what I found:

* Ken Dickey article, "The Scheme Programming Language," seems to be
reprinted from COMPUTER LANGUAGES magazine.

* The Revised^4 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme

Both of the above are available on the scheme archive at
nexus.yorku.ca.

* "Introductory Scheme," Joseph W. Lavinus and James D. Arthur,
·······@cs.vt.edu.

* Articles in BYTE magazine, Feb. 1988.  By Abelson and Sussman and
Clinger.  Both very good.  I got copies put on strict reserve at our
library.

* MIT Scheme (which I've been using) has a set of Info files, which
are very handy.  Unfortunately, these info files do NOT document the
debugger.

Hope this helps,

While our economy may be beset by difficulty, it should not be beset
 by doubt.
                -- President George Bush, February 1991.
I am bullish on the economy.
                -- President George Bush, July 1991.
Although I believe that the economy is on the right track, let me be
 the first to say that all is not well.
                -- President George Bush, September 1991.
Job creation is fast.
                -- President George Bush, October 1991.
I've got to be careful I don't overcheerlead on this economy.
                -- President George Bush, November 1991.
I'm not basing any plans on the economy getting worse.
                -- President George Bush, November 1991.