From: Zachi Friedman
Subject: Keyboard input for Allegro Common Windows
Hi everyone,
I would like to get keyboard input from a specified
window stream. I have tried almost every example in
the common windows reference manual, but all of them
program got stuck on the command to read the char,
and whatever I typed in didn't help - I had to stop
the program manually!
Did anyone of this news group readers ever managed
to get keyboard input through a window stream or
maybe there's another person who had similiar
problems please e-mail me to:
	·····@isaac.cs.technion.ac.il

P.S. How does one make a scroll-bar using common-
     windows?

Thanks in advance,
	Alife.
From: Daniel Fu
Subject: Re: Scroll bars for Allegro Common Windows
In <·····················@discus.technion.ac.il> ········@techst02.technion.ac.il (Zachi Friedman) writes:

>P.S. How does one make a scroll-bar using common-
>     windows?

Actually, I've been writing some code to make mac-like scroll bars.
It's partially done, but scattered across several files.  If there's
enough interest I can distribute the program when done.  If anybody
else has already written some, I'd could sure use it...

Dan
Daniel Fu
              ······@cs.uchicago.edu