From: Mark Interrante
Subject: Looking for general graph library...
Hi,

I am writing a lisp application that must display some custom graphs
(nodes and edges of various sizes and types).  I am looking for a
general graph library (written in C or lisp) that can help with logical
layout and, ideally, display via X-windows calls.  I have heard of the
"Tom Sawyer Software's Graph Layout Toolkit"; does anyone know of other
competing products?  PD preferred but not required.

Thanks,

Mark Interrante                                          Office  (852) 358-7028
Department of Computer Science                              Fax  (852) 358-1477
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Hong Kong                    Email: ···@uxmail.ust.hk <or> ···@serc.cis.ufl.edu