From: ····@bugs.gs.com
Subject: GINA
Did anyone get GINA to work on akcl properly? I am running kcl on a
DECStation 5000. Please post or email any replies. Thanks.

Reha

From: Hector Lagos Arevalo, DF
Subject: GINA and CMU Common Lisp
	Hi, I would like to know if anyone has ported GINA to CMU Common Lisp.
I'm running CMU CL version 16d and GINA 2.1. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- Hector.
From: Thomas Berlage
Subject: Re: GINA and CMU Common Lisp
We are in the process of preparing version 2.2 of GINA and CLM. This is mainly
a bug fix release. The documentation will be unchanged. The main change is
that GINA will now run on CMU CL (16e and up, I think). Furthermore, CLM
also runs on Ibuki CL, which means that it might also be portable to AKCL.
If someone is willing to write a CMU-like fd handler mechanism for Ibuki
and/or AKCL, we might even be able to port GINA to these Lisps (we currently
can't, because we need some approximation of multiple processes).

If you absolutely need a CMU CL version of GINA now, contact
·················@gmd.de on how to obtain a pre-release version. We hope to
have the release ready in a few weeks (if these weeks weren't so busy...)

For those who don't know: CLM is a Lisp binding to a genuine OSF/Motif, and
GINA is an object-oriented application framework on top of it that uses
CLOS and enables you to write graphical interactive applications in a short
time. See the file /gmd/gina/CLM+GINA.README on ftp.gmd.de or
/contrib/CLM+GINA.README on export.lcs.mit.edu.

Thomas Berlage (·······@gmd.de)
GMD (German National Research Center for Computer Science)
P.O. Box 1316, 5205 Sankt Augustin 1, Germany