From: Hany Tolba
Subject: Questions II: lispview, CMU Lisp
Hello,
I've already asked this question before. Since I've received no answer, I'll
repeat it once more.

> I wanted to know if there are any equivlanet PD implementation of lisp view
> on HP 700 series work stations using Lucid Common Lisp.
> What we want to know if out there, there are lisp view that we can compile
> on HP, or simply equivlant PD packages that will save us time and effort of
> rewritting our sources.

My second question: last year at CMU there were a project to have a version
of there CL portable on HP workstations. Does such a protable version exist
by now?

Thank you in advance,
Hany
Ps: I'll be thankfull if you can forward your answers to my mail account.

*  Hany TOLBA				  e-mail: ··········@loria.fr  *
*       CRIN-CNRS & INRIA Lorraine                                     *
*       Campus Scientifique               Tel: (+ 33) 83912000         *
*       BP 239                                   ext. 3047             *
*       54506 Vandoeuvre-Les-Nancy                                     *
*       FRANCE                            Fax: (+ 33) 83413079         *