From: Urban Nilsson
Subject: CMU Common Lisp 16e, how to format the output ?
Hi !

I have a problem !, at our school we use CMU Common Lisp 16e and I dont know how
to format the output to the screen *sigh*

If there are anyone out there that knows, please tell me how to do !

Thanks in advance

/ Urban
---
Lev Gott ...    , Have a nice life ...

Urban Nilsson  (UNI)                  | Snailmail: Magistergatan 2
Internet:      ········@ludat.lth.se  |            252 27 Helsingborg
Phone, voice:  +46 42 182154          |            Sweden

IgorMud:       Cedric                 |
---
From: Rick Busdiecker
Subject: Re: CMU Common Lisp 16e, how to format the output ?
In article <·····················@lth.se> ········@ludat.lth.se (Urban Nilsson) writes:

   I have a problem !, at our school we use CMU Common Lisp 16e and I
   dont know how to format the output to the screen *sigh*

Is this specific to CMU Common Lisp, or are you unfamiliar with Common
Lisp in general?

   If there are anyone out there that knows, please tell me how to do
   !

CMU Common Lisp supports all of the standard format directives.  I'd
suggest getting a copy of `the silver bible', Guy Steele's
_Common_Lisp:__The_Language_, either the first or second edition and
looking up the FORMAT function.
--
Rick Busdiecker <····@cs.cmu.edu>
``Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers''