From: Hany Tolba
Subject: Lisp view for HP
Hello,
I wanted to know if there are any equivlanet PD implementation of lisp view
on HP 700 series work stations using Lucid Common Lisp.
We used to work with lispview on Sparc workstations and we changed
lately to HP 700 series. Regrding our Clisp packages we don't have
a problem since we are using lucid common lisp. However, we use Lisp view
to build our interfaces and we don't want to rewrite them.
What we want to know if out there, there are lisp view that we can compile
on HP, or simply equivlant PD packages that will save us time and effort of
rewritting our sources.

Thank you in advance,
Hany
Ps: I'll be thankfull if you can forward your answers to my mail account.

*  Hany TOLBA				  e-mail: ··········@loria.fr  *
*       CRIN-CNRS & INRIA Lorraine                                     *
*       Campus Scientifique               Tel: (+ 33) 83912000         *
*       BP 239                                   ext. 3047             *
*       54506 Vandoeuvre-Les-Nancy                                     *
*       FRANCE                            Fax: (+ 33) 83413079         *