From: Joao Pedro Martins
Subject: Minimax w/ alfa beta cuttofs...
	I have implemented a version of the Minimax alfa beta w/ cuttofs
algorithm, according to the book 'Artificial Inteligence', by Elaine Rich
& Kevin Knight, but unfortunatelly the cuttof part is not working.
	Can someone send me a version of this algorithm (in Common Lisp) ?
It can be other version besides the one in the mentioned book, but
I would prefer if it was aplication-independent.

Note:
This is NOT for a homework assignment, and not even for a project, it
is for a program I was challenged to do, but after 3 month working on it,
and after having implemented the A* on one part of it, only 2 routines are
missing... and one of these is Minimax-a-b w/ cuttofs...

I would really appreciate any help, 'cause I have reached a dead end... :-(

----
 Joao Pedro Martins, Lisboa, Portugal - ยทยทยทยท@iguana.inesc.pt

 "cover my face while the animals cry [...],
  cover my face while the animals die !" (The Cure)