From: John Mackin
Subject: Wanted: Scheme prettyprinter as a UNIX filter
For some time, I have wanted a program that I could use to filter
Scheme definitions through and get them prettyprinted.  It would be
lovely to have some control over the formatting, but in the first
instance I will take whatever I can get.  I tried to implement this
using the prettyprinter from Slib and Scheme->C, but I didn't
succeed.  I don't doubt that that's a _possible_ approach, but
it was more work than I wanted to put in.  What I would really
like is something that I can just compile (regardless of what
language it's in -- so, Scheme->C or C) and have work.  It seemed
likely to me that someone else had already done this -- so if
you have, please reply by mail.  I will summarise if I receive any
positive responses.  Thanks!

--
John Mackin <ยทยทยทยท@civil.su.oz.au>
Knox's box is a 286.                 Fox in Socks does hacks and tricks