From: Chuck Fry
Subject: Use of Lisp in education
I'd like to ask the academics on the net about the use of Lisp in
their institutions.  Apologies in advance; I know some of this
information has been posted before, but I failed to save it.

What schools (high schools, colleges and universities) use Lisp or
Scheme in introductory computer science courses?  How has the use of
Lisp over more "conventional" languages affected the way in which
students learn the basic concepts of computer science?

And which institutions use Lisp as the primary language throughout the
core computer science curriculum, and what effect has it had on the
program?

Please reply to me only.  Thanks.

 -- Chuck Fry
    ······@westmark.stanford.edu [despite what the header says]