From: Dr C. Bridgewater
Subject: Symbolics Machines
Hiya Folks,

Anyone know of a mailing list for users and devotees of the Symbolics
machines ? I am grappling with a 3630 and don't really use it to its
fullest extent - I'm sure that the Hacksaws will eventually tell me
what I need to know (as would a browse through the stack of manuals),
but it's often quicker to eavesdrop on someone elses' musings and try
them out in the safety of one's own office.....

Thanks,

Colin

#  Colin Bridgewater		     #       ······@uk.ac.ic       # \   / #
#  Head Robot Wrangler		     # tel:+44-(0)71-589-5111x4842 #  \ /  #
#  Construction Robotics Research    # BE KIND TO SPIDERS & SNAILS # --*-- #
#  Department of Civil Engineering   #  -------------------------  #  / \  #
#  Imperial College, London, UK.     #  alias 'the happy hacker'   # /   \ #
From: Tim Larkin
Subject: Re: Symbolics Machines
In article <·····················@cc.ic.ac.uk> Dr C. Bridgewater,
······@.ic.ac.uk writes:
>Anyone know of a mailing list for users and devotees
>of the Symbolics

Enjoy the news group, info.slug.

Tim Larkin
Federal Nutrition Laboratory