From: Brian D. Stark
Subject: Thanks
Two weeks ago I posted an article requesting help getting my
AKCL LISP interpretor to establish I/O with Unix sockets.
The response was outstanding, I would like to thank all those
who replied to my post, and over the next couple of weeks I
hope to be able to reply to them all.  All the posts were
helpful and had good ideas,  the solution we came up with
best suited our needs and the capabilities of our system.

Only one person so far has sent me email requesting the results
of my enquiry,  I sent him the results and our ultimate solution.
If anyone else is interested write me and I will be happy to
send the information to you.

Thanks again,

brian