From: Michael A. Covington
Subject: QUERY: Input to Lisp Machine terminal
Can someone tell me the format of the input to a Lisp Machine (LMI,
alias Gigamos) terminal?  Is it video of some kind, or text?

We have several Lisp Machine terminals that we would like to find other
uses for, possibly as big-screen displays for something else.  I can do
electronic modifications but am reluctant to try when given no documentation
at all.  We can't even run the Lisp Machine and put an oscilloscope on
the signals... the main box no longer has electric power.

The manual says only that these CRTs work with Lisp Machine keyboards and
controllers; there's no description of the signals at all, and certainly
no schematic.

Michael A. Covington, Ph.D. |  ········@uga.cc.uga.edu  |  ham radio N4TMI
Artificial Intelligence Programs | U of Georgia | Athens, GA 30602  U.S.A.