From: Mark Watson x6816
Subject: Common LISP Modules, AI in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory
I recently saw a post to this group concerning source code availability from
my book "Common LISP Modules, AI in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory". As I state in the introduction, the source code is available directly
from the author for $12, and I provide my mailing address.  Please do not post the source code from my book. Most people who order the source code from me include a personal letter telling me what projects they are working on, etc. In addition to making a small profit, I really enjoy this interaction with my readers. Anyway, I appreciate the positive comments re: the book!
Thanks,
   Mark Watson