From: Paul Gleichauf
Subject: CMU CL seeks test suites and files for CLOS, etc.
	The CMU Common Lisp project is interested in collecting test
suites that excercise various features of Common Lisp, testing for
correctness, completeness and for efficiency.
	Our first concern is to find some good test files for CLOS, since
we plan to re-implement the CLOS component of CMU CL.  If you have a test
suite, or any program that extensively excercises CLOS features, and
you are willing to share it with us, please contact me by E-mail.  Please
indicate whether it is OK to pass this code on to others through our normal
free distribution channels.

						Paul Gleichauf
						CMU COmmon Lisp Project