From: Michael A. Covington
Subject: Retiring a Lambda 3x3 Lisp Machine
We have a LMI (Gigamos) Lambda 3x3 (3-cpu) Lisp machine which has been
taken out of service.  I would welcome any advice on what to do with it
next.  Apparently there is very little demand for such machines on the
resale market.

I'm wondering if we should try to get its 500-MB SCSI disk drive
working and attach it to something else.  Does anyone know whether the
tape drive also has a SCSI interface?  Or what the power supply
requirements would be?  Or have any other good ideas?

As of today, the electrical power outlet for the Lambda (240V 30A)
has been taken out, because we needed the power capacity for something
else.  So I suppose today is its official retirement day, even though
it had been out of service for months.

Michael A. Covington, Ph.D. |  ········@uga.cc.uga.edu  |  ham radio N4TMI
Artificial Intelligence Programs | U of Georgia | Athens, GA 30602  U.S.A.