From: ······@amb4.ese.ogi.edu
Subject: What is LOOPS LISP?
Hi,

Some friends saw a demo of a product written in LOOPS LISP, and would
like to know more about it, for example, how to contact the vendor.  I've
been out of the LISP world for some time, but they asked me to find out
anyway.  Would someone be kind enough to hit the "r" key and flash me a
pointer?  The name and address should be adequate, I think, but for any
additional information is welcome.

					Thanks,

					Jim Hurst
					······@ese.ogi.edu
From: Arun Welch
Subject: Re: What is LOOPS LISP?
>Some friends saw a demo of a product written in LOOPS LISP, and would
>like to know more about it, for example, how to contact the vendor.  I've
>been out of the LISP world for some time, but they asked me to find out
>anyway.

I suspect what you're looking for is LOOPS, an add-on to the Medley
Lisp programming environment and a predecessor to CLOS. If so, you can
contact Venue at 1-800-228-5325 in the US, or by sending mail to
············@envos.xerox.com.

...arun
Arun Welch
Lisp Hacker, Anzus Consulting