From: James Gow
Subject: Comp.lang.logo
Thanks again to everyone who is voting in this campaign. Stats at present
are unchanged except that our international voters are making themselves
heard. Correctness of votes is higher with international voters than
domestic. No votes continue to have the highest percentage of correctness
with MIT having the highest correctness of votes for an institution.
Voting will close in a week + two days. be sure to put the words "Yes
comp.lang.logo" in either the header or body of the messgae. Send votes to
········@novavax.nova.edu or if voting no to ·······@novavax.nova.edu.
thanks again for your participation.

----- News saved at 26 Jun 92 00:21:19 GMT

--
Linc, James Internet: ····@novavax.nova.edu; UUCP: gatech!uflorida!novavax!gowj
Songs of Solomon 2:12 "...the voice of the turtle is heard in our land."